Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Random New! Things

As I may have mentioned, I have a problem when it comes to new things. These don't belong in a group or really have anything to do with one another, but they've been waiting and I might as well, right?


I was mildly concerned when I saw these, but some persuasion from my mom convinced me to give them a try. My feelings did not lead me astray. They have the same texture/mouthfeel as a yogurt raisin, which I do like. A light caramel flavor seems okay at first whiff, but the salt. Oh, the salt. Ugh. I like salt, I do, but this is unbalanced and heavy. No thanks. Now what do I do with these?



Confession time? I don't like persimmons. I haven't since I was a child. We had a few persimmon trees in our back yard and every year when they ripened we'd try them, convinced that maybe the previous year's fruits were a bad fluke. Always gross. So again, I went into this with some apprehension. The flavor is overwhelmingly orange. Not bad. But there is just a lingering wrongness that I assume comes from the persimmon that meant I won't be eating the rest of these. 


Yay! New Capri Sun! This is Superdrink, y'all. It was Minions last year, so tying in to Batman vs. Superman makes sense. This is pretty great. Apple, orange, lemon, cherry. They combine well. The cherry flavor shines through. Plus it's exciting to have a Supergirl pouch. 

No comments: